With so many gyms across the globe closing down, home workouts have been increasing in popularity and Beachbody is cashing-in on this exploding market with their online home workouts. Beachbody also offers individuals the chance to make money by promoting the online training courses, but does this opportunity work? Is this a Fitness Pyramid Scheme? In this Beachbody MLM Review, I will break-down everything in which I have discovered about this company, you may be shocked by the results!
What Is Beachbody MLM?
Beachbody is an MLM Company that was founded in 1998 by Carl Daikeler and Jon Congdon from Santa Monica, California. Team Beachbody’s main selling is in the weight loss niche but is also popular in the home exercise and fitness online videos plus the selling of protein shakes.
Team Beachbody has become extremely popular over the years and has turned the business into a 1 Billion Dollar Company which has more than 400,000 coaches and over 28 million people have subscribed.
What Products Do Beachbody Sell?
Beachbody sells a large range of fitness-related products and these include the following…
- Beachbody On Demand- A huge range of fitness videos with over 1400 workouts and these can be streamed online from your phone, tablet, or PC plus can be downloaded to use offline.
- Shakeology- The most popular product is the Shakeology, these are protein shakes and are available in 3 flavors which are chocolate, strawberry, or Vanilla.
- Nutrition Programs- Programs to help focus your mind and finding the motivation to achieve your fitness goals.
- Nutrition Supplements- Beachbody sells a variety of snack bars for your quick protein needs
- Apparel- From branded hoodies to socks, Beachbody sells apparel for all workouts.
- Gear and Accessories- A range of equipment from Chin-up bars to Jump Mats and Healthy Cook Books to Personal Log Books.
The Beachbody MLM Opportunity-Becoming a Beachbody Coach
To become a Beachbody coach you will first have to sign-up as a paying customer, this will then allow you to promote the products by becoming a coach and earn commissions from everyone who you sign-up and also if your sign-ups become coaches and receive sales, then you can make a few more commissions based on these sales.
This Beachbody MLM opportunity can be run full-time or part-time from home and a website.
How Much Does It Cost To Join Beachbody?
For a cost of $39.99, you can sign-up as a Beachbody coach plus there is a fee of $15.95 per month for maintenance.
You also get a 14-day free trial and a 30-day money-back guarantee should you decide it’s not for you.
Can You Make Money as a Team Beachbody Coach?
After reading through the team Beachbody coach compensation plan I can tell you that team beach body coaches can make a lot of money if they were to direct sell the products, the commissions are great but the problem is that they have to sell and the selling of the products is the hardest part.
The Beachbody coach compensation plan looks kind of complicated but to simplify it I will highlight and break-down the most important parts.
You can receive the basic 25% commissions from all retail sales generated from your website and this includes the likes of shakes, apparel, and supplements, so if you were to sell some products for $100, you will receive $25 commissions.
From digital products such as Beachbody-on-demand, you can earn a generous 40% commission from your converting customers, this can lead to a lot of revenue if you have great marketing skills.
All commissions are paid weekly to qualifying Beachbody coaches.
- EVERGREEN- The health and fitness niche is an evergreen business, it will always be around and is even more popular today than it has ever been before.
- GREAT COMMISSIONS- You can earn up to 40% commissions and are paid out weekly.
- FREE TRIAL- A good selling point is to offer a free trial and Beachbody does offer this option.
- FREE WEBSITE- If you become a Beachbody coach, you can promote products from your website and earn commissions from each sale.
- MLM COMPANY-It’s been proven over time that 96% of people direct selling for MLM companies make very little money and in some cases fail to make any money at all.
- HIGH COMPETITION- With more than 400,000 Beachbody coaches worldwide, it will be very hard to promote the products with so many coaches promoting the same products.
- BAD REVIEWS BY PREVIOUS COACHES- You only have to do a simple google search on Beachbody coach reviews and you will see many complaints by former coaches, which is highly offputting.
- POOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT- There have been many reports of poor customer support, where there have been no replies to inquiries, no online support and no answered calls.
- COMPLAINTS BY CUSTOMERS- Again, a simple google search will reveal that there are many complaints issued against Beachbody, with most of them regarding unauthorized payment. There have been hundreds of issued complaints about Beachbody taking money from people’s bank accounts and these were complaints issued to BBB.
Is Beachbody a scam?
Beachbody is not a scam, nor is it a pyramid scheme, but as an MLM business model, it will be very hard to rely upon for an income mainly because it’s based it’s an MLM and so many people are trying to sell the exact products.
Plus it’s very simple for anyone to look online for free fitness videos (there are thousands and thousands of free fitness videos on YouTube)
It is also easy to do an online search for the best meal plans for losing weight and find so many free recipes.
The online health and fitness niche is oversaturated and even if you have the best health and fitness product, it will still be very hard to make money promoting in the health and fitness niche unless you already have a huge network of potential customers or you know how to promote online and outrank the others but this is a completely different subject and you will need to learn a lot about online marketing and SEO.
So, again, Team Beachbody is not a scam, they have a good product line, but to make money direct selling for them will be almost impossible.
My Beachbody MLM Review Final Thoughts
Team Beachbody is fine if you would only like to concentrate on your own fitness goals but to make money as a Beachbody coach is unfortunately very hard to achieve.
But if you would like to earn money in the health and fitness niche, or any other niche for that matter, then why not start your very own online business working for yourself?
If you are into health and fitness and know the industry then you can easily set up your very own blog and promote other company products who pay out much better commissions.
You can even start for free, with free training, a free website and so much help and support.
You could become an expert and you can be the brand, then over time, and with the correct training, you can build a very successful online business.
Check out my #1 Recommendation for starting your own online business and learn how to be an online success.
Thank you for reading this Beachbody MLM Review, if you have any comments or question, then please leave get in touch and I will get right back to you.
Ready To Earn Your First $1,000 Online?
I would like to help you make your first $1,000 online.
By following the link below, you can be part of the amazing training platform that helped me make my first $1,000 online and you gain instant access to this for FREE (no payment card required!